Cooking is fun and food is delicious – how convenient!
3 choriz0, sliced
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon of shredded lemon zest
250g cherry tomatoes
1 x 400g four bean mix
1/3 cup of basil
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
finely grated parmesan, to serve
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook for 3 minutes each side or until the chorizo is golden and crisp.
2. Add the garlic and lemon zest and cook for 1 minute.
3. Place the tomatoes in a sieve and press to split and release some of the excess juice and the seeds.
4. Add the tomatoes and bean mix to the pan and cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until heated through.
5. Stir through the basil and lemon juice.
6. Divide between serving bowls, sprinkle with parmesan and let those quests eat in awe of your yumilicious dish.
Original recipe that I adapted was garlic, chickpeas and chorizo sourced from this.